Caldwell Lost and Found One Night Stand Vintage 2017 Toro
This Caldwell Lost and Found One Night Stand Vintage 2017 Toro cigar are made in the Dominican Republic. Outside, you'll find a Dominican wrapper. Inside, the binder is Dominican, and the filler is Dominican. This is a Toro Shaped Cigar with a length of 6.00 and a ring gauge of 52.
Caldwell Lost & Found One Night Stand cigars are here for a good time, not a long time. Don’t go to sleep without getting your order in or you will definitely wake up to an empty bed (or humidor).
This blend kicks off with a night table and a lamp motif. That’s your signal to get while the getting is good. There’s a sharply limited number of boxes available, so the thing to remember is not to fall in love. This will be hard given the enjoyable flavors of this Dominican puro, which features very well-aged tobacco that has hit the height of mature flavor. Cedar, buttered toast and baker’s cocoa are all waiting to greet you when you get into the heart of this smoke.
Tobacco is a lot like wine in that it’s another natural product that greatly benefits from some aging. Right out of the field it’s green and frankly gross to smoke. But after fermentation, aging, and careful blending, you get a leaf that is ready to show its best sides.
The whole concept behind Caldwell’s Lost and Found line is that tobacco and cigars are often laid aside in aging rooms, but always don’t see the light of day at their appointed time. Plans don’t always play out the way cigar makers imagine, and before they know it, they’ve got something simply stored away like memorabilia in the attic, more or less forgotten.
Caldwell Lost & Found One Night Stand cigars were one such blend.
In fact, this was one of the original releases in the Lost and Found line, back when it was known as “Impromptu” in 2010. Now we’re getting to enjoy it in a totally new way. Most of us rarely get to do this experiment. We usually smoke what you’ve got. But Caldwell saved us from ourselves and kept these cigars aside for a decade. If you were there for the first go-round, it’s a special experience to try it again after extensive aging, and we hope you’ll get the chance to fire up these Corojo seed beauties.
She’ll be gone in the morning, but tonight we can play as long as we like.
Please browse our selection of Caldwell Lost & Found One Night Stand cigars.
- What are the flavors like? Cedar, buttered toast, cocoa.
- What’s the strength level? Medium.
- Who is this cigar for? Caldwell Lost & Found One Night Stand cigars are for lovers of aged Dominican tobacco.
- Will I want to smoke it to the nub? Enjoy it all while you can. This is probably the end of this blend’s availability unless the company has been planning future releases for a while out.
- What’s a good pairing with it? Sipping tequila. Ice and a lime wedge.
- What’s the best time/place to smoke this cigar? After playtime late at night when going to sleep is out of the question
- Any flaws/downsides? Very limited availability.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.