Caldwell Lost and Found Pepper Cream Soda Habano Fattt Corona
This Caldwell Lost and Found Pepper Cream Soda Habano Fattt Corona cigar is made in the Dominican Republic. Outside, you'll find a Dominican (Havana Vuelta Abajo) wrapper. Inside, the binder is Dominican Criollo and the filler is Criollo Thrice. This is a Corona Gorda cigar with a length of 5.50 and a ring gauge of 47.
The Caldwell Lost and Found Pepper Cream Soda Habano Fattt Corona (what a mouthful!) isn’t the first installation of the Pepper Cream Soda line. In fact, Pepper Cream was one of the originals, twisted up way back when this company was called “Impromptu.” Over the years, there have been several other editions, including one featuring a San Andrés wrapper, some called “Chocolate Crush,” and there have even been Habano-seed wrapped versions.
This one is along those lines.
Like many other Caldwell stogies, the Caldwell Lost and Found Pepper Cream Soda Habano Fattt Corona cigar are made in the Dominican Republic. It also uses some high-quality Dominican tobacco, like the criollo binder and the Dominican HVA (Havana Vuelta Abajo) wrapper. We’re not totally sure, but the HVA wrapper may have been grown directly from Cuban seed. The Vuelta Abajo region is in Pinar del Rio province, in the western part of the island. Vuelta Abajo is known for growing some of the finest cigar tobacco in the world, so this HVA wrapper grown in the DR should be quite a high-quality piece of leaf.
The filler of the Caldwell Lost and Found Pepper Cream Soda Habano Fattt Corona is described as “Criollo Thrice.” Three criollo leaves, we’d guess? The flavors of the blend are super-rich. There’s a spiky pepper note that borders on jalapeno, and a creamy, leathery core that is just what you’d expect in a Dominican blend. It’s challenging, but really exciting if you like that type of smoke.
What makes it Fattt? Well, the standard corona usually is a bit narrower. This one is 5.5 x 47, instead of the 42 you’d see with many other cigars. It’s a nice installment to the Pepper Cream line, and we’re really digging these lush tobacco leaves the company turned up for the blend.
Please browse our selection of Caldwell Lost and Found Pepper Cream Soda Habano Fattt Corona cigars at your leisure.
- What are the flavors like? Spiky pepper, cream, leather.
- What’s the strength level? Medium-full.
- Who is this cigar for? The Caldwell Lost and Found Pepper Cream Soda Habano Fattt Corona are for fans of the Pepper Cream line who want an exciting take on the blend.
- Will I want to smoke it to the nub? It ain’t a smooth smoke. Only pepper hounds will be lapping this one up.
- What’s a good pairing with it? Something to tone down the bite. Maybe a creamy coffee?
- What’s the best time/place to smoke this cigar? When you’re in the mood for an “angry” smoke.
- Any flaws/downsides? The profile is probably going to be too unbalanced for some.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.