Dunbarton Sin Compromiso Paladin de Saka Churchill
This Dunbarton Sin Compromiso Paladin de Saka Churchill cigar is made in Nicaragua. Outside, you'll find a San Andres wrapper. Inside, the binder is Habano, and the filler is Nicaraguan. This is a Churchill cigar with a length of 7.00 and a ring gauge of 52.
Sin Compromiso or “without compromise” is something of a flagship blend for Steve Saka and his Dunbarton cigar company. With his days as president of Drew Estate behind him, Saka is now free to blend things his own way, and this is one of his biggest statements of blending style.
The Mexican San Andrés wrapper leaf took the spotlight for the original Sin Compromiso blend, but the Nicaraguan and Ecuadorian tobacco inside worked together to create what Saka referred to as his best cigar ever. The idea behind the blend, of course, was to attempt to create something unconstrained by the usual considerations of labor time, cost, and other limitations that often lead blenders to compromise their cigar creations.
Not so with Sin Compromiso. The result was a cigar that was earthy, sweet, and incredibly satisfying.
Dunbarton Sin Compromiso Paladin de Saka is an updated version of the primary blend. In fact, this is the cigar that Saka ultimately settled on as his personal version for smoking. The big addition was a bit of Pennsylvania seed leaf tobacco to up the strength a touch. It marries quite well with the “cultivo tonto” wrapper, which benefits from the removal of leaf lower on the stalk to free up resources to make richer cover leaves up top.
But does the pricey cedar-sleeved Dunbarton Sin Compromiso Paladin de Saka cigar deliver where it counts? Thankfully, yes.
This one brings the flavor as few others can. Peppery sweet and sour pork, cherries, and cinnamon will all make it so that you won’t want this decadent smoke to end. Bold tastes and aroma keep you puffing and help deliver on the promise of “no compromises.”
Please browse our selection of Dunbarton Sin Compromiso Paladin de Saka cigars at your leisure.
- What are the flavors like? Peppery sweet and sour pork, cherries, cinnamon.
- What’s the strength level? Full.
- Who is this cigar for? Dunbarton Sin Compromiso Paladin de Saka cigars are the opulent smoke for people who want luxurious big flavor and will pay to get it.
- Will I want to smoke it to the nub? You won’t want this one to go to waste.
- What’s a good pairing with it? Any cider fans out there? A Downeast UNF cider would be a great pairing with this smoke.
- What’s the best time/place to smoke this cigar? When you’ve set aside time to kick back and not be distracted while you enjoy a special cigar
- Any flaws/downsides? The cost is high for a cigar made “without compromise!”
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.