Drew Estate Acid Krush Classic Blue Connecticut
This Drew Estate Acid Krush Classic Blue Connecticut cigar is made in Nicaragua. Outside, you'll find a Connecticut wrapper. Inside, the binder is Nicaraguan, and the filler is Nicaraguan. This is a Cigarillo cigar with a length of 4.00 and a ring gauge of 32.
When you don’t have time to whip out one of those huge bats in your humidor, this tin will be waiting for you.
The Drew Estate ACID Krush Classic Blue Connecticut cigar tin is tidily packed with 10 4 x 32 cigarillos that can be fully enjoyed in less than fifteen minutes. They’re perfect for short breaks or times when you’re really not in the mood to sit outside for a long time. They’re great for quick drives and any other spots where you have a limited time window but would really like to be able to get in a few puffs.
These Drew Estate ACID Krush Classic Blue Connecticut cigars are flavor infused with a nice sweet tip, making them a fairly unique smoke in the premium cigar market. Due to the flavor infusion process used, it can be really hard to pin down the exact flavors of an ACID. There are so many potential herbs, botanicals, and essential oils at the disposal of the infusers – and what they use is kept totally secret!
They do give us a bit of guidance, however. The filler is Nicaraguan, and the wrapper is a light brown Connecticut. The blue label lets us know we’re on the sweeter side of the brand portfolio, with plenty of aromatics infused to make the smoke interesting. Blue label ACIDs are also the most popular, so if you’re not sure which Krush tin to pick up, just grab this one.
If you don’t have a lot of time to smoke, why not make your smoke time more interesting?
Please enjoy Drew Estate ACID Krush Classic Blue Connecticut cigar tins at your leisure.
- What are the flavors like? Sweet and floral.
- What’s the strength level? Mild.
- Who is this cigar for? Drew Estate ACID Krush Classic Blue Connecticut cigars are for those in search of one of the world’s most popular flavor-infused smokes.
- Will I want to smoke it to the nub? It’ll be over before you know it.
- What’s a good pairing with it? An Odell Hazer Tag hazy IPA
- What’s the best time/place to smoke this cigar? On break
- Any flaws/downsides? Sometimes the botanical or floral notes are a bit too perfumey for some.
Cigars and shipping were great
Nice for a lunchbox
Perfect for a lunchtime smoke break
a very satisfying short smoke great flavor.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.