Meet our team:
- Juan Panesso is our general manager. He’s here to help answer any questions you might have. He maintains the site and he’s always on the lookout for new products, with an exceptional eye toward the qualities of distinction and taste.
- Edwin “Penguin” Rodriguez is our assistant manager and is also available to answer any questions for you. He handles all orders and processes them personally. He’s developed an expertise in packaging our products carefully and shipping them out on time to arrive fresh and in perfect condition.
Order with the assurance that we’ll take good care of you, and if you don’t see something you’re looking for, both Juan and Edwin love a challenge. They’ll be happy to get it for you! Call or email us directly. We’re always happy to hear from you with suggestions or comments.
EDWIN "PENGUIN" RODRIGUEZ
At Cigars Direct, we love what we do, and it’s that love that drives us to constantly look for exceptional products to make your cigar smoking experience the best it can be - relaxing, enjoyable, and memorable.
We believe that the choices we make in life are part of what gives us our uniqueness, so we search with you in mind. That’s how we’re able to offer all the best in premium cigars along with those special items that others can’t seem to get their hands on, like OpusX, Ashton VSG, Anejo, and Padron.
For more than 16 years, we’ve built our reputation on great customer service, the same way our adventurous founder did in 1998. CigarsDirect.com was inspired by the enjoyment we receive from a mellow smoke and we wanted to share that sensation with others, along with the kind of simple acceptance we felt when smoking with friends. Our dedication to customer service has led to growth, success, and a loyal customer base that relies on us to bring them what they need.
- We’ve dedicated a lot of time and effort in growing our family owned business, and we take pride in the fact that we’ve never let a customer leave unhappy.
- We believe we have outstanding products at the best prices.
- We understand the need for a connection between you and our sales people, and we think your shopping experience should be as relaxing as your smoking experience.
- We want you to feel comfortable and confident when you order with us, and we’ll do our best to make sure you’re 100% satisfied every time you order so you’ll come back.
CIGARS TO THE TROOPS IN IRAQ
You guys are awesome! Thanks so much for your
support and your extremely generous donation of
Cigars and humidor.
Thanks again for all your support. I'll send you another e-mail down the road with an update.- Captain J, US Army, Infantry
MARCH CIGAR MADness 2015 UPDATE
Cigars Direct will be conducting our 7th annual Basketball Challenge Giveaway, based on the 2015 NCAA Men's Division I Basketball Tournament. Entry to the challenge is completely FREE and there is no obligation to buy any of the products. However, all participants are eligible to receive super discounts on select products in our online store during all of March and the first week of April. Over $10,000 worth of prizes are given away so stay tuned come this March!
SOLD HERE! 19-Foot, 1,600-Pound Cigar ‘El Gigante’ is Sold for $185,000
A super ginormous 19-foot cigar, nicknamed Gran Habano Coroju #5 El Gigante (The Giant), has now been sold off to an undisclosed buyer. The extra-large cigar came from a collector in Miami, Florida, and is now going to a private collector at an undisclosed location.
El Gigante, which measures at nearly 19 feet long and comes in at more than 3 feet wide, was located in a Clearwater, Florida, warehouse this past Sunday morning. Juan Panesso, the brains behind cigar seller CigarsDirect.com, first laid eyes on the super cigar when he found it within its oversized crate.
Panesso spoke to Tampa Bay Online, telling the paper that "A guy called and he needed to locate a few high-end cigars." Panesso said the buyer of the cigar nabbed it for less than its recommended retail price of $200,000. Panesso told TBO that the sale "was well worth it" and that "it's a once in a lifetime deal." Panesso was happy to note that the sale of El Gigante may bring more attention and business to his cigar website. "We pride ourselves on finding the hard-to-find cigars," he said. "This shows we are able to fill all our orders."
WHY SHop at cigarsdirect?
Simple: Service, Selection, Speed and Freshness. CigarsDirect.com provides impeccable customer service - a simple, hassle-free shopping experience supported by cigar experts whom are ready to serve you. CigarsDirect.com carries a wide and deep selection of cigars - we religiously track down the new, the hard-to-find and the out-of-the-ordinary and stock these cigars in our humidor.
CigarsDirect.com bends over backwards to ship orders quickly - to keep you from waiting. In fact, all orders placed before 3pm EST will ship out the same day. Our #1 goal: to provide you with the freshest cigars - every time you order!
How do I contact cigarsdirect?
CigarsDirect.com is staffed from 9am to 9pm (eastern time zone) Monday through Friday and 9am to 5pm on Saturday. We are available by e-mail, phone, fax, and mail during these hours. We typically respond to messages within the same business day.
|1-888-ROBUSTO (762-8786)||11041 Countryway Blvd. Tampa, FL 33626|